I found this recipe in Prevention Magazine, this recipe is super easy to make and it is the perfect little grub to serve as appetizers. To make this vegan simply replace the dairy ricotta with a soy or nut cheese. These Mini Lasagnas should take under a half hour to prepare and cook. The serving size is 3 Mini Lasagnas and this recipe serves 4. Enjoy!!!
– 1 Package Of Wonton Wrappers.
– 1 Jar Of Marinara Sauce.
– 1 Container Of Part Skim Ricotta.
– 1 Jar Of Pesto Sauce.
– Preheat Oven To 350 With Rack In Middle Position.
– Coat 12 Muffin Cups Evenly With Cooking Spray.
– Line Each Muffin Cup With A Wonton Wrapper (Corners Will Stick Out).
– Fill Each Cup With 1 Tablespoon Of Marinara Sauce. 1 Teaspoon Ricotta and 1/4 Teaspoon Pesto.
– Repeat To Create A Second Layer In Each Cup.
– Lightly Coat The Edges Of The Wonton Wrappers With Cooking Spray.
– Bake Until The Edges Are Golden Brown And The Filling Is Heated Through, About 10 Minutes.
– Remove From Oven And Let Them Sit In The Muffin Pan 1-2 Minutes Before Removing With A Spoon.
– Serve And Eat.